This one is not an exact science and it is very customizable. It looks a little fancy, so it could even be used to feed a party crowd. I made two - one with pepperoni and one plain cheese. Here's how you do it:
Pizza Dough (one roll fro each stromboli you are making)
Pizza sauce (I used one jar to make 2 stromboli)
Toppings (whatever you want - pepperoni, sausage, peppers, onions, etc.)
Shredded mozzarella or pizza blend cheese (about 1 1/2 cups per stromboli)
Here's how you do it:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rectangular baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll the canned dough out onto the baking sheet. Press it gently to form a large rectangle that covers most of the pan.
- Spread sauce down the center of the dough.
- Add your toppings and then the cheese.
- Once you have done the whole thing, pop your stromboli in the oven and bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Voila!! Fun, kind of fancy, and super yummy!! This is also a good one to let the kids help with. Enjoy!