A week ago, I was really excited about today's Tuesday Ten topic and had full intentions of vlogging it for you.
Then, life happened including back to school shopping and three - yep, THREE - birthdays (My husband's, my oldest daughter's and my youngest daughter's.) Plus, the past three days have been rainy, gloomy, and unusually cool which has, apparently, zapped my motivation completely.
I actually attempted a vlog this morning, but it was too dark, I looked terrible, and it was awful.
And, one more truth - my closet is a mess!! I usually do a much better of keeping things organized and tidy - at least I try. It's summer, though. Kids are home and time for organizing closets is hard to find.
All that being said, the best I could come up with today is an actual, boring list of the things that are in my closet.
I m VERY fortunate to have a large walk-in closet all to myself. Well, kind of. We actually have another walk-n closet off the master where my husband keeps his clothes. My closet, of course, houses my clothes and shoes. However, since it's so large, it also ends up being a storage area for lots of other things.
- Gift bags and wrapping - I have a plastic bin that is currently overflowing with gift bags, tissue paper, wrapping, and bows.
- Tote bags - O.K. I kind of have a thing for bags. Aside from the gift bags, I have another plastic bin that is also overflowing with tote bags, reusable shopping bags, and various other shopping bags.
- Purses - Yep - more bags!
- Suitcases - There are three suitcases in my closet: mine, my hubby's, and an old one that is acatually broken and needs to be thrown out. :-(
- Sheets - We don't have space in a linen closet for the sheets that go on our bed, so they ended up in my closet.
- Pillows - I don't know what we have so many pillows or why they have ended up in my closet!
- Baby Books - Yes, I did old school baby books for each of my girls and they are currently collecting dust on the top shelf in my closet.
- The Big Blue Bucket - Sometimes, it's empty. Other times, it make a great hiding place for gifts. (Shhhhh! Don't tell!)
- Old Cameras - My hubby used to be a bit of a photography buff when I first met him. Over the years, that hobby has faded away,but we still have his old camera that actually takes film and is not digital in any way. Plus, we have the first video camera we ever owned - the one we bought to film my oldest daughter when she was an infant 12 years ago!
- Toilet Paper - With a house full of girls, we buy toilet paper in bulk and the "extra" gets stored in my closet.
**Bonus - No less than 6 old bridesmaids dresses. A couple are approaching or have already surpassed 15 years old. Why do I still have them?!?!?1 Why!?!?!?!?
I did manage to muster up this very brief closet tour for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, August 19, when we will be sharing 10 photos that are on our phones and the story behind them!