The Top Ten Posts According to the Numbers (i.e. the posts that received the most page views)
- White Chicken Chili - This one is actually my most viewed post EVER!
- Daily Blog Post Themes
- What Makes Me Laugh (This was my Tuesday Ten post on April Fool's Day!)
- If I Had a Million Dollars ( A Finish the Sentence Friday Post)
- Easy Stromboli
- Breathe In. Breathe Out.
- Advice For Young Moms From a Not So Young Anymore Mom (Another Tuesday Ten post. This one was also featured on Scary Mommy!!)
- Ten Superpowers I Would Like to Have (Tuesday Ten again!!)
- Hottest Christmas Toys of 2014
- 15 Crock Pot Soups
Although those got the most views, these are actually my favorites.
- I will agree with Breathe In. Breathe Out.
- I also agree with Advice For Young Moms From a Not So Young Anymore Mom.
- Little Words (Profound advice from my middle daughter.)
- What Sports Taught Me About Motherhood
- What's In Your Purse (We revealed what was in our purses for Tuesday Ten and it was our best linkup to date!)
- Ten Parenting Skills I Would Like To Learn
- When Is Your Child Old Enough to Stay Home Alone (Loved doing the research for this one and it seemed to fill a gap - something that is not often written about.)
- What I Hope They Would Say (A tearjerker!)
- Beauty In the Broken (Some sage advice from my youngest.)
- The Rarity of the Perfect Game
Some additional highlights from 2014:
- I was honored to be featured on some other websites including What The Flicka, Mamapedia, and Scary Mommy.
- I got to be on TV again with my list of Hottest Toys for Christmas 2014!
- The Mother of All Meltdowns celebrated the 1 year anniversary of our release!
- In June, I attended BlogU and got to meet many of my blogging friends in person!!!
Coming up in 2015 . . . .
- The Tuesday Ten Linkup I cohost with Rabia will be 1 year old in January!!!! We have a great giveaway planned to celebrate!
- I will also be hosting my first ever One Word Blog Challenge in January-February. I am pleased by the interest so far, nervous and hopeful that it will be successful, and super excited!!
- I've been a little slack in posting my Sunday Suppers, but I'm planning to post them once a month in 2015.
- I will be submitting pieces for some new anthologies and hoping to be accepted for them!
- I will continue to submit to larger sites and hope to have success there as well.
I'm also sending a GIANT Thank You to my readers who made 2014 a great year for The Golden Spoons. I am so appreciative of your support and encouragement!
What would you like to see from me in 2015? I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!