Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Casserole
1 box (16 oz) penne pasta
2 jars alfredo sauce (16 oz. each)
16 oz. frozen, chopped broccoli
4 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bit size pieces (I cheated and used the Perdue Shortcuts pre-cooked chicken!)
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- In the last couple minutes, add broccoli to boiling water and pasta. Drain.
- Mix pasta, broccoli, alfredo sauce, chicken, and 2 cups of the cheese together.
- Pour into greased 13x9 casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.