As I contemplated today's topic of 10 Places I'd Like To Be A Fly On The Wall, those were the only three I could come up with - my kids' heads, my kids' classrooms, and the White House. Then, I was
Currently I am . . . . . . .
- Reading Me Before You. It's great! It was one of the books on my original list of books I wanted to read this year. I've read two other books form the list as well as one other one that wasn't on the list!
- Planning for our trip to the beach! Every year we rent a big house and spend a week at the beach with David's whole family. This year there will be 13 of us and I cannot wait!
- Stressing out about this week's insane schedule! It's the last week of school for my kiddos, so we have end of year parties & awards programs. Of course, they are taking place on the days I usually work, so I've had to change my schedule around completely.
- Wishing it wasn't going to be quite so hot this week. Yes, I know it's summer, but my two youngest both have end of year school parties at a park near their school and it is supposed to be in the 90's both days. I like the slower pace of summer, but I cant stand the heat!
- Feeling relieved that, if we can get through this week, school will finally be out and our days being a little more relaxed!
- Listening to a new song called "Buy Me A Boat." It's a country song and, if you don't like country, you'll hate it. However, my middle daughter put it on my iPod and I think it's kind of funny. I need a few laughs to make it through this week!
- Thinking about all the fun we are going to have this summer! I made a bucket list a couple weeks ago. It's a pretty relaxed list if things we would mostly do anyway, but I can't wait to get started!
- Loving that my oldest daughter has written a novel!!! She's been working on it for almost a year. I can't wait to read it and see her creativity!
- Wearing shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops because summer is here!
- Hoping that i can come up with a better post for next week's #TuesdayTen! :-)
Where would you like to be a fly on the wall? What would I see if I was a fly on the wall in your house right now?
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
Come link up again next Tuesday, June16! We'll be sharing ten things that are in our junk drawer! (C'mon - you know you have one!) Vlog it if you like!