- My wallet - Plain and brown, but stuffed to the gills with cards, pictures, and change. I rarely have much cash, though.
- First Aid Kit - I use this make-up case as a first aid container. It's got band-aids, Neosporin, Benadryl cream, fingernail clippers, nail files, medicine, and Tide pen! Yeah, I'm a mom.
- Hand Sanitizer - For when dirty hands need a quick clean!
- Keys - These happen to be the keys to my church (one "perk" of my job). If I'm out and about, you would also find my personal keys that I keep on this huge keychain my sister in law gave me so I can find them more easily in the depths of my purse.
- Lotion - Because it's winter and I have terribly dry skin and hands.
- A crayon - As I said, I'm a mom!
- Receipts - I am terrible about shoving receipts and papers into my purse.
- An earring - My youngest was wearing these somewhere one day. They are clip-ons that belonged to David's grandmother. They were hurting her ears so she took them off and I dropped them in my purse. (The other one was in there somewhere. It just didn't fall out.)
- Mints - Because I like onions. Also, no matter how much I make them brush their teeth, my kids have incredibly stinky breath!
- Pony Tail Holder - Because I have long hair and three daughters with long hair!
As you can see, there was also gum and Kleenex. A pen, an empty pack of gum, and a bunch of crumbs also fell out. Usually, my iPhone would fall out, too, but I was at home and it was on my desk charging!
If you turn your purse upside down, what would fall out???
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
We hope you have enjoyed our Tuesday Ten Lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the Tuesday Ten topic for this week and add our Tuesday Ten button to the post or to your sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts.
3) Visit your hostesses and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing!
Come link up again next Tuesday, March 25 when the topic will be The top ten songs or headlines from the year you were born!