Because I enjoy words so much, I have always loved quotes. Some have resonated with me and I have remembered them for a very long time. Others have just "spoken" to me at different times in my life when I needed to hear a certain message of encouragement.
As you can imagine, I'm rather excited about this week's Tuesday Ten because we will all be sharing some of our favorite quotes. I am looking forward to reading the ones other share and I am happy to share some of my favorites with my readers, too.
It was extremely hard to narrow it to just 10, but here are some of my favorite quotes. I hope some of them will "speak" to you as well.
(If you want to see more quotes I like, because there are far more than 10, check out my Words Of Wisdom Pinterest board!)
What is your favorite quote?
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Next week is National Pet Peeves, so on October 14, you can vent you frustrations and share 10 of your biggest pet peeves!