My dream house would have . . . . . .
- An amazing kitchen
- A fabulous master bathroom
- Giant, organized closets
- Incredible outdoor space
Some other things that would be great . . . . .
- All of these design elements would be pretty pricey, right? So, it would be great if this dream house came with NO BILLS!!
- Since I sorely lack an eye for design, I would need the house to come with a DESIGNER to make the spaces look spectacular.
- I would greatly appreciate a CHEF as well a few times a week. After all, it would only be fitting in that wonderful kitchen!
- As long as I'm dreaming, why not add a LIVE IN HOUSEKEEPER as well?!?!?
Also . . . . .
- To me, every home needs a PET (or two!). Our home wouldn't be complete without our beloved Sophie!
Finally . . . .
It occurs to me that, as I have been sitting here scouring Pinterest for ideas and pictures of my perfect, dream house, we have just spent the last few days counting our blessing and being thankful. The truth is, any home could be my dream home as long as my FAMILY is there with me. We may not have the fanciest bathrooms or the most spacious kitchen, but our home is filled with love and laughter. It's fun to dream, but, at the end of the day, that's my family is what really matters the most!
What would you like to have in your dream home?
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list , click here or join our Facebook group!
Back in September, we had so much fun answering some random questions, we've decided to do it again next Tuesday, December 9!! CLICK HERE and pick any 10 questions from this list. Then, just answer them in your post!