- How well we can function on so little sleep. (from Towa)
- How hard it is to balance everything - career vs. staying at home. You really can't have it all. (from Rebecca)
- What an emotional roller coaster it is. One minute they make you so angry and frustrated, but the next minute you are hugging them and praying for them because you love them so much. (from Amy and Lisa)
- How many thing we cannot control. (from Angela)
- How messy it is. (from David J. - kind of)
- The number of times we had to change our perspective on all the things we said we would never do as parents. (from Leah)
- How we overcome our own fears for the sake of their protection and betterment. (from Kenya)
- How harshly our parenting is judged by others. (from C Lee)
- How fast it goes. People tell you that, but you don't really understand until you are a parent yourself. (from Kathy)You don't really understand until you are a parent yourself. #TuesdayTen @TheGoldenSpoons
- How readily and fiercely we fight for them when we need to - even when that's not usually in our nature. (from Margaret)
- The way in which we lost friends but also gained new ones when we became parents and how much we (sometimes) miss our "old" life. (from Jeannette and NJ)
- How intensely we feel it too when they are hurt, sick, scared,or sad. (from Becki and Kathryn)
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, August 4 and tell us about 10 trends form the past you would like to see make a comeback (or not!).