If you were hosting a dinner party and you could invite any 10 people you wanted - rap or fictional; dead or alive - who would you invite?
It's a loaded questions, isn't it? When I saw this idea for a prompt, I thought it would be really fun. However, once I began to actually ponder my list, it became a little overwhelming. After all, the possibilities are endless and I was trying to narrow it down to just 10. It was simply impossible.
So, I'm cheating. Kind of. Only a little.
- A party with deceased relatives - Wouldn't it be great to see all those beloved relatives again who have passed away? I would invite my grandparents, great grandparents. It would be the ultimate family reunion.
- A Girl's Night Out Party - What woman wouldn't want an evening to hang out her best girlfriends?!?!
- A Party With My Blog Besties - I got a taste of this at BlogU in June, but there were still a few I haven't had a chance to meet (including my lovely co-host, Rabia). The only problem with this party would be narrowing the list down to 10!
- A Red Carpet Shindig - It might not be the fine dining they are used to, but I would love to host a celebrity dinner party. Robin Williams could makes us laugh, then we could do a little karaoke with Carrie Underwood, and watch a chick flick with Sandra Bullock.
- Movie Night Party - Instead of the celebrities themselves, perhaps they could come as their alter egos. Appetizers with Iron Man/Tony Stark, Dinner with Leigh Ann Tuoy, and dessert with Willy Wonka, of course!
- History Night - As I've said before, I enjoy history. Imagine sitting around the table with George Washington, JFK, Albert Einstein, and William Shakespeare!
- TV Dinner - Not the kind you microwave, but the kind where I would sit around the table with my favorite TV characters! Sheldon Cooper, Uncle Jesse, and, of course, all of my "Friends."
- Biblical Figures - Can you imagine being able to share a meal with Jesus? Moses? Mary & Joseph? Wow!
- Long Lost Friends- Have you wondered what happened to that one person from high school? Maybe an old friend you lost touch with long ago? That one high school teammate you cannot find on Facebook? It would be like a high school reunion except only with the people you are actually interested in seeing again.
- Fabulous Food - The last dinner party I want to host is one where all of the guests are chefs who bring a dish to share. Bobby Flay could grill something, Paula Deen could make a sinfully fattening side dish, and Buddy Valastro could make an incredible cake for dessert!
How about you? What kind of dinner party would you like to host and who would you invite?
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Next Tuesday, September 30 is National Ask A Stupid Question Day, so, for #TuesdayTen, click HERE for a list of 100 random questions. Pick 10 - any 10 - and answer them in a blog post! It should be lots of fun!!!