It was that movie that inspired this Tuesday Ten topic. None of us really likes to think about "the end," but it is, after all, inevitable. We've already shared things we want to learn, jobs we would like to try, and places we would like to see, but, if you had to narrow it down to the top ten things you want to make sure you don't miss in your lifetime, what would they be??
- I want to see my three daughters grow up. I want to see what careers they choose, meet their future husbands, and watch them become mothers themselves.
- I want to see my grandchildren. I'm told that you love grandchildren in a very different way than you love your children. I want to know what they feels like.
- I want to feel pretty. Whether it's from losing weight or just somehow finding contentment with myself, I want to look in the mirror and think the person looking back at me is beautiful.
- I'm not exactly sure what specific goal I want to achieve, but I want to accomplish something greater with my writing. I'm not really interested in writing a novel, but I want be published (again) and be at least somewhat "well-known" for something I wrote.
- See Hawaii. Perhaps because of TV, but I've been interested in Hawaii lately and I want to go there.
- See more of Europe. I've been to Paris, but I want to see it all and I want to take my girls with me.
- Go on a Safari. This sounds a little crazy amidst all the Ebola scariness, but I have always thought it would be cool and there is pretty much nothing that would make my oldest daughter happier.
- Splurge on a purse. Those pretty ones that cost $300 or more?? One day, I'm gong to buy one and not feel the least bit guilty about it. (Then, I will probably carry it until I die!)
- Learn to swim - really swim. Like dive off the high dive swim. I'm much more comfortable in the water than I was years ago, but I'm certainly not a good swimmer. I've tried to learn, but fear is a tough thing to overcome.
- I know this will sound cliche, but I want to make a difference in the world. I'm not Mother Teresa or anything, but I want to go out knowing that some people were better off because of me; that I made their lives easier or happier or somehow better. It sounds simple, but when you really think about it, it's a pretty lofty goal.
What would be on your bucket list??
ANNOUNCEMENT: In January, Tuesday Ten will be celebrating it's first birthday!! No birthday celebration is complete without gifts, and we are planning something fun! Want to help and get some social media exposure, too? CLICK HERE to go to a form with more information and instructions.
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, November 25, when we'll share the things we are most thankful for right now as we get ready for Thanksgiving!