However, I decided that, to make things a little more interesting, I would expand a little on our planned topic of favorite ice cream flavors. My middle daughter helped me do a little research, so here are 10 interesting ice cream facts for you! (You can see the three favorite flavors of all my family members below, too!)
Hungry for more??? The countries that are the top ten consumers of ice cream are:
1. The United States
2. New Zealand
Did any of those surprise you?? They sure surprised me! And, France, where Thomas Jefferson became so fond of ice cream, isn't even on the list!
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, July 8, when the topic will be Things You Love/Hate About Summer!