I admit that I am extremely dependent on my iPhone. I take it everywhere. Should I forget it (gasp!), I feel discombobulated and as if I am missing something integral to my ability to function. In fact, almost everyone I know feels this way about their phones!
So, what are we actually doing when we have our faces glued to the tiny screen?? Well, we thought that would be a good topic for this week's Tuesday Ten Linkup! Today, we are sharing our favorite and most used apps.
1. Facebook - Yes, Facebook is making things difficult for bloggers these days. However, it is still my favorite social media platform and I spend far too much time on it.
2. Twitter - I only use Twitter for blogging purposes - promoting posts and connecting with other bloggers. I am trying, though, to do better with it. Anytime I have a few seconds, I try to send out a few retweets or favorite some funnies.
3. Pinterest - You can find anything on Pinterest! If I'm looking for a new recipe, blog tips, or Vacation Bible School decorations, I know I can find it there.
4. Google Maps - I am TERRIBLE with directions. I love that I can plug in an address and the Google Maps robo voice with tell me exactly how to get there.
5. AccuWeather - I have become much more concerned about the weather since I had kids. I need to know how to dress them and whether it's their softball game will be rained out. My kids are kind of weather nerds, too - especially the oldest. I especially love the radar in this app for tracking summer thunderstorms!
6. Blogger - Blogger is the platform I use for my blog and the Blogger app lets me post on the fly. I rarely type and entire post from the app, but I can type some notes before I forget my inspiration.
7. Bloglovin - I use Bloglovin to keep up with all the blogs I love to follow. I can use the app to read some of them if I'm waiting in an office or in the carpool line.
8. Candy Crush - I may or may not have had a Candy Crush addiction a few months ago. I'm surprised my family didn't hide my phone from me, actually. While I have curbed the addiction for now, the app is still on my phone.
9. Cookie Doodle - This one is for my girls! It's an fun kids' game where they can pretend to make cookies. All of my girls, even the almost 12 year old, still like to make me virtual cookies sometimes.
10. MakeUp Girls - This is my youngest daughter's favorite app. You can choose a girl and fix her up will all kinds of make up and hairstyles.
There are the 10 most used apps on my iPhone! How about yours??
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, July 22. It's National Hammock Day, so we will be sharing things that help us to relax! :-)