Then, I remembered the Love Lists our blog friend Dana does every month and thought it would be a great spin on our Valentine's Week Tuesday Ten. So, with Dana's permission, we are totally hijacking her idea and our own Love Lists today!
What is a love list? Well, it is simply a list of things you love. It could be recipes, clothing items, beauty products, or even a book and TV shows. Nothing is off limits as long as you love it!
What am I loving right now? Here is my Tuesday Ten Love List!
- Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha - I usually like just a little coffee with my cream and sugar. This stuff tastes just like hot chocolate - nothing extra required! It is how I start my days and, often, how I end my day, too.
- Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal - I have a "thing" for cereal, but I have found I need some cereal with a little substance to get me started and keep me going until lunch. I love this cereal that has a healthy helping of protein so it keeps me full longer than the usual bowl full of sugar.
- Tide Pods - Forget measuring powder or sticky liquid detergent. Just toss one of these straight in the washing machine and you're done.
- YurBuds- I used to have a really hard time finding earphones that would stay in place when I was walking or working out. These are awesome! They stay put and are super comfortable.
- My monogrammed sweatshirt - I bought this sweatshirt from my sisters in law who have there own booming monogramming business called Lola Darling Designs. I wear it all the time!
- Taco Boats - Okay, that's not what they are really called, but it's what we call these Stand N' Stuff Soft Tortillas from Old El Paso. We have tacos for supper quite frequently and we all love these!
- Gardein Meatless Teriyaki Chicken Strips - I don't love these for their flavor. I love these because they make feeding my vegetarian daughter so much easier! When I make a meal, I can throw a few of these in a skillet and squeeze some of the included sauce on top and, Viola! - in less than five minutes I have a healthy meat-free protein option for her.
- My new Michael Kors bag - I finally did it! I splurged and bought myself THE BAG - the one I've had my eye on for ages. AND - I bought it in my favorite color, purple!
- Mirassou Moscato - My hubby calls this stuff the "girly wine," but I'm a girl, so I don't care! This sweet, smooth moscato is delicious!
- Soma - I love anything from this store! I have some undergarments, pajamas, slippers, and I'm currently wearing yoga/pajama pants that take comfort to a whole new level!
What are you loving this week?
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Next Tuesday, February 17 is My Way Day and we want to know, if you got YOUR way, what are 10 things you would change or do?