It just so happens that today is My Way Day, one of those odd, made up holidays. Inspired by the phrase "It's my way or the highway," My Way Day is supposedly a day when you can whatever you want, however you want, whenever you want!
So, what if I got my way for a day? Here are 10 things that would happen for sure and I wouldn't even have to lie down in the floor kicking and screaming!!!
- Everyone in my family would eat everything I pack in their lunchbox and/or put on the table for supper without one word of complaining or whining.
- My three daughters would get along for the entire day. No fighting; no bickering!
- Chocolate and pizza would have no calories.
- There would be a few more hours each day so I could get more things done or get more sleep.
- Teachers would not assign my children homework. Ever.
- I would have the body I had before I had kids, only I wouldn't think it was as fat as I thought it was then because now I know better!
- Someone else would do all the cleaning including laundry, dishes, vacuuming, mopping, and dusting without even being asked.
- Of course, it would also be the day that I had a blog post to go completely viral scoring me millions of followers and a guest appearance on all the big talk shows.
- Also on the day when I always got my way, I would go shopping. Everything I wanted to buy would be on sale and fit perfectly!
- In order to make all that shopping possible, it would, of course, have to be the day I win the lottery, too!!!
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, February 24 when we will share links and/or summaries of our first 10 blog posts!!